STEP 1: CHOOSE METHOD OF APPLICATIONS
STEP 2: SUBMIT APPLICATION
- Submit the application to the MM2H Center through the counter or courier (applicable for direct application only).
- If the documents are complete, MM2H Centre will issue the MM2H Reference Number.
- MM2H Centre will process the application in 120 working days* (terms and conditions applied).
STEP 3: COMPLETE REMAINING CONDITIONS
- Once approved, MM2H Immigration Unit will issue a Conditional Approval Letter.
- Fulfill the remaining conditions as stated in the letter within six (6) months from the date of the letter.
STEP 4: OBTAIN ENDORSEMENT
- Enter Malaysia through any International Entry Points.
- Submit the remaining documents and pay the Immigration related fees at the MM2H Immigration Unit.
- MM2H Immigration Unit will endorse the MM2H Social Visit Pass (Mutliple Entry Visa) on the participant’s passport.
- The approval process is 120 working days from the date of submission to the MM2H Counter (upon issuance of the MM2H Reference Number). However, the processing period may be extended if the Malaysia Authorities need to do further security screening or verify the financial/ job information with the relevant agencies from the applicant’s Country of Origin.
- Applicant may check status of application via the Check ‘N Track system.