Principal can request for add-on dependents who are not listed (as dependents) during the first MM2H application. The dependents refer to spouse, unmarried children below the age of 21 years old, parent(s)/ parent(s)-in-law.
GUIDELINES FOR ADD-ON DEPENDENT
- Principal MUST prepare all the required documents as listed in the Add-On Dependents Checklist.
- Principal/ MM2H Licensed Agent MUST submit the documents at the MM2H Immigration Unit counters.
-Submission by courier or e-mail is NOT allowed.
- MM2H Immigration Unit will process the application in 14 working days* (terms and conditions applied).
- Upon approval, MM2H Immigration Unit will issue a Conditional Approval Letter for the add-on dependents.
- Principal/ applicant(s) must fulfill the remaining conditions as stated in the Conditional Approval Letter within 6 months from the date of the letter.
- Upon completion of the remaining conditions, MM2H Immigration Unit will endorse the MM2H Social Visit Pass (Multiple Entry Visa) on the applicant’s passport.
|IMPORTANT NOTES :|
- The processing period may be extended if the Malaysia Authorities need to do further security screening on the applicant(s).
- For endorsement purpose, principal and applicant(s) must enter Malaysia through any International Entry Points. In addition, if principal and applicant(s) are from country that is eligible for e-Visa, please do NOT use that method for entering Malaysia.
- The period of MM2H Social Visit Pass for the parent(s)/parent(s)-in-law is 6 months basis and may be renew 2 months before expiry.
MAKE MALAYSIA YOUR SECOND HOME