Participants are allowed to withdraw partial of the required Fixed Deposit starting from the second year onwards for approved expenses related to residential purchase, car purchase, medical expenses or children’s education expenses. The allowed amount is RM50,000 for aged 50 years and above and RM150,000 for aged below 50 years. However, they must maintain the remaining of Fixed Deposit which is RM100,000 for aged 50 years and above and RM150,000 for aged below 50 years, until they exit from the Programme.
- Participant MUST prepare all the required documents as listed in the Withdrawal Checklist.
- Principal/ MM2H Licensed Agent may submit the documents at the MM2H Centre through the counter or by courier (direct application only).
-Submission by e-mail is NOT allowed.
- MM2H Centre will process the application in 3 working days from the receiving date provided that the documents are complete.
- Upon approval, participant/ MM2H Licensed Agent MUST collect the Authorization Letter from the MM2H Centre.
- Participant MUST bring the Authorization Letter for the withdrawal of the Fixed Deposit at the respective bank.
- MM2H Centre will NOT courier the Authorization Letter to the participant or the MM2H Licensed Agent.